How to Apply to MIT for further studies?

i am studying chemical engineering in school in university of lagos how do i apply to mit to futher my studies and what are the requirement

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    chinemelum
    i am studying chemical engineering in school in university of lagos how do i apply to mit to futher my studies and what are the requirement
    Hello and welcome to CE. I believe this is where -> ChemE | Department of Chemical Engineering you are looking to pursue your higher education from.

In which course do you want to apply? Share with us your query in detail so that we can help you better.
  • chinemelum
    chinemelum
    i want apply for chemical engineering

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yogeshwar Dutt, India - wins the Bronze medal in men's 60 Kg Free style Wrestling. After losing his quarter final bout, he won three bouts in repchage to wins the...
bioramni please what do you need be a good chemical engineering
I was reading interview of founder of Lifehacker and found very interesting thing.. A standing desk she uses She got up this idea from her mother who is a public...
A earthquake of magnitude 6.3 shake Iran killing over 100 and hundreds injured and in-numerable property damage. Earthquake hit the towns of Ahar, Haris and Varzaqan in East Azerbaijan province...
What is meant by unit commitment? how it can be explained by genetic alogrithm?