How to apply for summer training in IITs

I am in 2nd year of elcetrical engineering in nit durgapur.I am looking for summer training in IITs in this year.please help me informing about scope and procedure to apply....

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Re: summer project

anupghosh
    I am in 2nd year of elcetrical engineering in nit durgapur.I am looking for summer training in IITs in this year.please help me informing about scope and procedure to apply....
    Wel Come To CE Family...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Post in appropriate section

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone , nice to see you all Engineering Trade: CS Location: Bangaluru Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Gaming , Gymming , Net surfing , listening to music , football...
Sir / Madam, My questions is, Let A and B be two solid spheres such that the surface area of B is 300% higher than the surface area of A....
Hello CEs, New here. Long time lurker. Our project title is to "reducing LPG consumption used for powering the baking oven in the paint shop of an automobile" Any guys...
have a look of this code #include #define square(x)x*x void main() { int b,a=4; b=64/square(a); cout<
I Believe we have lot of CEans who have given thier CCNA exams. One thing which I am unable to find - is a proper lab set up . I...