How to apply for Summer Projects in institutions

Sir,
I am Abhishek Bansal, 3rd semester student of electrical engineering studying in NIT Durgapur.
I am intrested in doing a summer project in some institute. I dont know the procedure of applying or for that matter no idea about how to go for it.
i have been searching the web for quite some time...but i culdnt get any thing.😕😔
I would be very grateful if you please help me in this...

Replies

• kaveendra
    kaveendra
    hello,

CrazyEngineers (CE) provides a common platform to engineers around the world. Through CE's they can exchange ideas, views, share knowledge, innovate and help each other.

----------------------------------------

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any 1 plz...provide me the information about zombie computers
I have some equipment that uses a voltage power adapter that has the following rating: Input: 120V ~/60 Hz /120mA /14W Output: 20V ~/200mA 11V ~/800mA This equipment was procured...
I wish to know how many of our members are from Mumbai. Of course, I know the regular ones. So if you are from Mumbai or can come to Mumbai...
Dear friends: Do you know how to find out database quickly without entering so many university libraries and search the web again and again? Do you know what databases does...
my final year project is about designing and constructing an autonomous robot. the problem that i am facing right now is how to locate the robot. i need the robot...