How to apply for internships on your own in a good company if u dont have any source!

HI,m new to CE,....rite nw m in 2nd yr n m wrried reguarding my internship...cause i dnt really have a source........can u help me plz..

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Re: How to apply for internships on your own in a good company if u dont have any sou

Please don't use sms language

Internship does not require any source .All it requires some time of your's .Just open google and search for companies that provide internships get their email id and mail them your resume .I am sure some one will reply you.

Also if you are from north India then it is very easy job.

2nd register yourself at any job portal like naukri.com etc they will mail you any internship program available

3:-Crazy engineers site,itself can provide you great deal of information about this you can search about this
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: How to apply for internships on your own in a good company if u dont have any sou

We will offer internships from next summer. πŸ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal

@Big_k really if so then great
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS

just visit the office and meet the HR people and tell them that you are genuinely interested in doing your internship with them and ask them to provide you a internship. mostly the HR will ask you to mail them your resume and bonafide certi. then if all goes well your internship proposal must be acceptedπŸ˜€

The_Big_K
    and that will be super cool😁
  • optimystix
    optimystix

The_Big_K
    thats a great news πŸ˜€

looking forward to it !
  • slugger
    slugger

You could try networking with ex-students who are currently working in the relevant companies and get in touch with the concerned authorities through them.

Alumni page of your College on Facebook, Orkut, Linkedin might be a good starting point to look for such an ex-student.

Getting any work done in India without any "source", IMO, is complete Blah - far too many people people need a lot many things available in too few a quantity - competition intense

CIVILPRINCESS
    just visit the office and meet the HR people and tell them that you are genuinely interested in doing your internship with them and ask them to provide you a internship.
    ...and how, may I ask, do you propose getting past the security at the gate, when he asks you to write down the name of the person you intend to visit and the purpose of your visit [good luck trying to get in by telling him you are looking for an intenrship (= job as far as he is concerned)] πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS

slugger
    ...and how, may I ask, do you propose getting past the security at the gate, when he asks you to write down the name of the person you intend to visit and the purpose of your visit [good luck trying to get in by telling him you are looking for an intenrship (= job as far as he is concerned)] πŸ˜€
    you can get in contact with the seniors or some people you know to get the HR's official mail id and mail him a professional request letter. they will respond. this is what i meant.πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have this Seagate Freeagent 250GB hard0disk One fine day i wake to find- Its crashed! I realyl dont think I have been man handling it as it was all...
Hi all friends I want to do automotive electronics engineering after completing my Btech in electronics and comm engineering. i googled much but can't find any useful information about it....
This is news. Twitter has been down for last 12 hours. Exact cause is still unknown. I wonder... Check this and this.
just curious to know, My Questions-> whether the graduate can be an entrepreneur? How can he start ?What are the legal documents that need to be submitted to government about...
I subscribed to the some big companies newsletter yesterday like accenture,etc. I receive mails, but I could not understand why they have it? Also I could not learn much from...