How to answer interview questions?

what are the frequently asked questions in interview?If they ask what is your weakness means how can i answer?what is the dress code for girls?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aswenivishnu
    what are the frequently asked questions in interview?If they ask what is your weakness means how can i answer?what is the dress code for girls?
    Following resources might be useful:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

and

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kalpana Kukreja
    Kalpana Kukreja
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Following resources might be useful:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

and

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Can you please tell how to download this ebook?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kalpana Kukreja
    Can you please tell how to download this ebook?
    By clicking on the download button on that page.
  • sudar mathi
    sudar mathi
    #-Link-Snipped-# - If you are giving a small outline for to how we can face this question might be more useful..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm doing final year,BE Mechanical Engineering.I'm interested in Frames and structures and I have designed some frames.I like to widen my scope.So can anyone suggest me any relevant in any...
A mechanical engineer from IIT Bombay, Xitij Kothi hails from Vadodara, Gujarat. His dad a civil engineer and mother a mathematics teacher, Xitij was brought up in an environment where...
Hello everyone, I have been a CEan from hardly last one month. I found this site very efficient for solving my problems. I am a computer science 2nd year student...
A new type of paint, currently under development at the Johns Hopkins University's Applied Physics Laboratory holds promise to reflect sunlight off the surface to maintain lower temperatures. This new...
The Linux Foundation has declared the launch of its new Open Mainframe Project today. When it comes to the big corporates wanting to run critical applications that need bulk data...