How to add RSS Feeds to a Facebook Group?

I searched on the net and found out no method to add RSS feed to a facebook group.

I wanted to upload CrazyEngineers' Forum Feed to the CE Group on Facebook.

Do let me know if we can do something about it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Engineers, Let's unite at the CrazyEngineers Group on Facebook & spread the word about CE through post updates on it's wall. Share the group with your friends & invite...
CEans, We announced that we're giving away special T-Shirts to our members who celebrated CrazyEngineers day with us: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...-those-who-celebrated-crazyengineers-day.html Here's a quick look at your t-shirts: Those who've been selected...
Larry and Sergey founded Google because they wanted to help solve really big problems using technology. And one of the big problems we’re working on today is car safety and...
A different Love letter and a beautiful reply to it. A teenage college guy sent a love letter (in Q/A format) to his classmate. My Dearest Reshma, Please answer the...
Indian coins are mainly produced in 4 cities 1. Delhi 2. Mumbai 3. Hyderabad 4. Kolkata The production in city puts an identification mark under the year of issue. Coins...