how to add google play store in java (nucleus) mobile?

Recently, I bought new phone Blueberry PlatinumS4 which supports java (nucleus) Operating System. It is Made in China. I want to add/install Google play store/services in this mobile. Please guide me, how to add/install Google play store/services in this mobile, so that I will be very grateful to you.
waiting for early reply
thank you

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Adobe Systems Incorporated, the multimedia and creativity software products experts, have globally launched the all-new Lightroom mobile app (the companion to the desktop version of Lightroom) for Apple's iPad. Adobe...
I've compiled a list of few of the best ever TED Talks. Do have a look and feel free to contribute more talks in comments below. We'll make it into...
Engineers Club submitted a new project: How to make 24X6 LED Display Board - The DISPLAY BOARD consists of 24 columns and 6 rows. Now the question comes that what...
Kevin Shahbazi submitted a new project: Password Manager + Encrypted USB + Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) - Important product from renowned IIT graduates: Protect your password. protect your USB content. LogmeOnce...
A few weeks ago there was news about HTC launching couple of variants of the HTC One M8 and now the prolific leakster @evleaks has released a blurry image which...