i m new CE. so can anyone tell me how to add my pic to profile😕
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: hi

You can do it here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Step 1 : On the top right you have an option called SETTINGS

Step 2 : In the Settings page on your left you have a group box named MY SETTINGS then under which you have an option named EDIT

AVATAR(where you can upload or just choose an avatar for yourself!)
  • Vikram kumar
    Vikram kumar
    thanks. your help appreciated
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    how much size i can upload for avathar?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Avatar size is mentioned in the Avatar settings - Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    ok thanks
    i did it.....
  • milly
    milly
    Add a MySpace avatar to your MySpace profile. You can add a MySpace avatar anywhere in your MySpace profile. A MySpace avatar is a little picture you can add to your MySpace profile to add personality. Make your MySpace profile make a statement by adding a MySpace avatar.First log into your MySpace profile. Adding a #-Link-Snipped-# to your MySpace profile can add personality to your MySpace profile or make your MySpace profile make a statement. You can add a MySpace avatar anywhere in your MySpace profile. A MySpace avatar is a little picture. These little pictures can be of cartoon or anime character, words that make a statement or any of many other things.,..copied

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What will happen if afully charged ideal capacitor is short circuited with an ideal 0 resistance wire? Will the capacitor change polarity? What will happen if an ideal ideal inductor...
hi friends, i want to know if i create a login window with the help of html then how to connect that window with a database.so that when we enter...
Quick Heal CEan of the month April 2010 is... 😁CEan - sahithi pallavi😁 ​ CEan Sahithi Pallavi joined CE in July 2009. With over 2000 posts to her credit, Pallavi...
Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/33913-quick-heal-cean-month-april-2010-a.html discuss in this thread.
i am doing project on two way trafic light useing plc and now i want to do on four way trafic light by using step7 sematic plc so please help...