How To Access Web Sites Blocked In College

suganya devi
@suganya-devi-W6Gbxi โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

Hi....some of the websites are blocked for students in my college, so i want to know is there any other means by which we can access the blocked sites!!

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Abhishek Rawal

    @abhishek-fg9tRh • Aug 14, 2012

    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Aug 14, 2012

    You shouldn't.

  • suganya devi

    @suganya-devi-W6Gbxi • Aug 14, 2012

    The_Big_KYou shouldn't.

    But its just for emergency purpose...I wanted to know,I might not use it!!

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Aug 14, 2012

    suganya deviBut its just for emergency purpose...I wanted to know,I might not use it!!

    If there's an emergency purpose, you have to convince the admin to let you access. That's the best way! ๐Ÿ˜€

  • suganya devi

    @suganya-devi-W6Gbxi • Aug 15, 2012

    Praveen-KumarIf there's an emergency purpose, you have to convince the admin to let you access. That's the best way! ๐Ÿ˜€

    When they know the way how to access, why should'nt I ...its just out of curiosity !!

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Aug 15, 2012

    suganya deviWhen they know the way how to access, why should'nt I ...its just out of curiosity !!

    Okay, let us know what proxy are you using and the operating system... ๐Ÿ˜€