How To Access Web Sites Blocked In College

Hi....some of the websites are blocked for students in my college, so i want to know is there any other means by which we can access the blocked sites!!

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You shouldn't.
  • suganya devi
    suganya devi
    The_Big_K
    You shouldn't.
    But its just for emergency purpose...I wanted to know,I might not use it!!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    suganya devi
    But its just for emergency purpose...I wanted to know,I might not use it!!
    If there's an emergency purpose, you have to convince the admin to let you access. That's the best way! 😀
  • suganya devi
    suganya devi
    Praveen-Kumar
    If there's an emergency purpose, you have to convince the admin to let you access. That's the best way! 😀
    When they know the way how to access, why should'nt I ...its just out of curiosity !!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    suganya devi
    When they know the way how to access, why should'nt I ...its just out of curiosity !!
    Okay, let us know what proxy are you using and the operating system... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The solution, according to OS X Daily is to navigate to Settings > General > Network > Wi-Fi and tap on your network that shows no reception. Next, tap on...
hi i'm giri.i'm here to clear my doubt and to know the top 10 universities in germany offering ms in automotive sector.so please help me with some guidings
It sounds like mechatronics, but it is not so. it deals with electrical systems as small as 10^(-9) metres and it finds application in all the fields of engineering including...
I guess my other thread was deleted. Sorry that it's been so long. Got the 2nd prototype of my patent (pat#: 8,226,026 B2) in the air. Minor adsjustments needed this...
hai friends. i need ur help in buying a wifi modem. i have got a BSNL modem ( without wifi).now iam in need of a wifi modem..in internet i surfed...