How this device works ?

I want to know the name of the following device which hold by an actor and its working mechanism .

[​IMG]

Replies

• jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    I hope its just a cutter might be it can cut the wood logs
  • shahir
    shahir
    maybe 2 AA 1.5 volts FAN blade
  • gohm
    gohm
    Could also be pneumatic or even cgi, hard to tell from the photo. Either way I doubt it is a real, functioning device as shown in the movie. The blades look wrong too. What film is this from?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    It is nothing but a cutter.It is made to look something weired just for the sake of movie.They have to shape such devices else no one will watch that movie.😀
  • FRibeiro
    FRibeiro
    It's from 'Van Helsing'. Terrible movie.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My name is Reehan and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can...
This is a debate topic that has been going on in my mind for some time. I know some people who have friends online but never talk in real life....
Hey friends I want to start a discussion about different cooling systems used in automobiles especially in cars. For example radiators.But there are many types of them.So we can discuss...
Pragyan is back guys, with loads of new events. Check them out here. Pragyan 11, NIT Trichy, 17 - 20 Feb 2011.
energy souces like the solar and the wind are being given importance now a days. our former president Dr. Abdul kalaam has a vision that by 2030, the tribals at...