How the hard disks store data?

In what way it stores the data in hard disks?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Manohar. I found this video on YouTube that talks about the basics of how hard disks store the data -

You might be interested in knowing how the 'Fusion Drive' which was recently introduced by Apple in the latest Mac lineup works: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, You're aware that CrazyEngineers is sailing through troubled waters at the moment and that has made us rethink everything we've been doing for the last few weeks. Regular readers...
So I'm considering downloading Windows 8, I however want to know what's the total size of the download. From the initial steps I took, it seems that Windows first downloads...
When I go to Windows 8 download shop and initiate a download, I get an exe file which I can't run on OSX. I've been browsing through their website trying...
Want to book iPhone 5, 16GB Black model from Airtel? The good news is that India's largest telecom operator is accepting preorders for the latest from Apple. The price of...
Steve Jobs was a master designer and had a eye for the detail. Not many know that he was designing a private yacht for himself and his family in association...