How SMS & Email Alerts Work?

hey need ur help CEIANS..... how sms alerts or email alerts are been sent to one's mobile or mail id

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Email alerts are simple emails that are triggered by the system. It just as simple as sending an email. The same applies to SMS alerts as well. Is there anything very specific you're looking to know?
  • rohanrockxxx
    rohanrockxxx
    SOMETIMES THEY ARE QUITE IRRITATING WHEN U GET 10-12 EVERY DAY
  • ajayrakion
    ajayrakion
    but if u can see when ur mobile network is zero then also ur msg can be delivered

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a problem regarding displaying the time table in c language Can anyone help me i have to read a file as input containing 3 columns of timeslot ,...
hi can u give ideas regarding recent trends in power electronics...for taking seminar
I've often found people say and believe that a job makes people more secure than being in their own venture? Isn't that totally wrong? How can you be secure when...
why gate terminal is always kept near the cathode terminal?? why not near anode terminal??
BEGINNERS'S TUTORIAL : Structured Query Language (SQL) Hello buddies, I am here with a dedicated thread that will focus upon SQL for beginners. I am going to provide more of...