How should we use the sidebar?

CEans, we now have the sidebar on all the pages of CE Community. I want your ideas on what would you like to see in the sidebar. Your account photo and stats will continue to be at the top, but everything below it is optional.

Do you have any suggestions on how to make it better and more useful?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The liked content can be recently liked post than the most liked post But other than that This looks way too cool for us

The Trending and Latest threads feature are cool
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    I was going to suggest to show the active pages on sidebar, but guess it is already well covered.๐Ÿ˜. Awesome Changes!!!๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, I think we can show the latest VoiCE posts as well, that'd be cool ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    This should be present even if we are logged out.
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The_Big_K
    Do you have any suggestions on how to make it better and more useful?
    It would be really nice if "Recently Commented" tab is also available.
    Under "Latest", latest posts are available but "recently commented" is not there.
    I know under "What's New" you can get that, but It will be nice to get it on sidebar.
    I was using sidebar back then & I am glad it's back ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, I've a few ideas and I'll implement them in a short while.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Okay, I think we can show the latest VoiCE posts as well, that'd be cool ๐Ÿ˜€
    Instead of giving texts and links how if you can set something like there is VoiCE post with Image?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Give me a minute, friend. It's creating some problem. I'm trying to fix it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Changes made. We use caching to save on the resources. This adds some delay in display of the updates. 'What's New' can still be used for the latest responses.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The new, the trending and the updated - We love it! ๐Ÿ˜

Waiting for VoiCE posts to appear here. They need special mention.

PS: Can't wait to see CEans posting comments on our articles. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am DVSK from NIT warangal,doing my B-TECH in ELECTRICAL and ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING.
ANY ONE FROM ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING ,please guide me..
This amazingly detailed shadow dance defies imagination. Comments are superfluous:
aslmwlekum,may allah bless you all...i m just a crazy engineer," The alexander of coding "
can we improve power factor just by generating reactive power using alternator itself and not using capacitor banks and synchronus condensors.