How should engineer enjoy their life?

Engineer giving more time to finish project assigned to him so he has to enjoy their work only or get some time from work to enjoyment..???
Give me your opinion..

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @crazyce: If you love your work, I think doing a project is enjoyment in itself. 😀
    Engineers never get bored of indulging themselves in some interesting work.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey folks, We know http run over tcp. And 2nd fact that online video streaming use udp. I am little bit confused that youtube contains videos. And when we watch...
Should one answer to the emails that claim that a person has won some certain amount of money in a lottery prize? Are such emails fake?(even if the email appear...
​ Email from the boss Mail sent by Narayan Murthy to all Infosys staff: It's half past 8 in the office but the lights are still on.... PCs still running,...
I received this article in an email: Old Story: The Ant works hard in the withering heat all summer building its house and laying up supplies for the winter. The...
Hello everyone ,I am willing to learn French so why not start here : your help is appreciated 😀 First Word: Bonjour: Good morning or can be use as say...