how placement process is done

hi friends,
I am presently doing my b.tech 2nd year and i want to know how the companies will hire there employers. So that it may be useful for my future campus placements.
The employers who have placed in diifferent companies can share their valuble experiences here please.

Replies

• K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    sowjitha
    hi friends,
    I am presently doing my b.tech 2nd year and i want to know how the companies will hire there employers. So that it may be useful for my future campus placements.
    The employers who have placed in diifferent companies can share their valuble experiences here please.

Hiring Process may be differrent for each company, but roughly it will be...

1. Written Test
    2. Group Discussion/JAM(Just a Minut)
    3. Personnel Interview
    4. HR round
    be noted that.... Employer means Company
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sowjitha
    hi friends,
    The overall recruitment process is more or less the same. First the candidates are put through the aptitude test which comprises of basic math, logic and in some cases, English test questions. This acts as the first screening for the candidates. The candidates who crack the aptitude test are then put through another level of screening test or called for technical interviews.

Companies may conduct one or more technical rounds of interviews and screen candidates for the next, HR interview. HR interview aims at finding whether the candidates with sound technical knowledge are fit to work in the company's culture. Usually, candidates who crack technical rounds aren't rejected in HR interviews.

The tip to crack campus placements is to make sure that you're very good with the engineering subjects and start preparing for the aptitude tests 2-3 months before the T&P department announces that the companies are coming to your college campus for recruitment. For engineers, aptitude tests are usually a cakewalk.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    One more thing. If you have short listed the companies, then visit their websites and upload your resume. Mostly these companies select these people first.

You can directly appear for PI. But you will have to be strong on knowledge and be confident. All the best 😀
    But this is outside campus process.
  • birundha
    birundha
    I'm in 3rd year right now. I'm a bit stressed thinking of these placement procedures, and also give me an idea of electronic companies in India which requires hardware oriented engineers so that i can keep track of them👍 .
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    For fresher .. you need to be very good in aptitude to pass first hurdle.
    try to solve puzzles and practice aptitude regularly .
    In interview process you must have core knowledge of your trade with practical example.
    In interview most important to thing is introduction and the way you answer.
    good luck.😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys m doing diploma in computer technology a and just completed my 5th sem so i am looking for some project ideas in fields like java or in networking...
How many here are excited about Google's Graphing Calculator? I am. Guess I'll try the Batman Equations. :-D
Did not notice that everything on CE is loading faster? If yes, share your feedback with us through this thread. Remember - your feedback is important. Tell us what's loading...
CEans, Unfortunately, it's not your ISP that's doubled your Internet connection speed. If you're wondering why everything's loading faster on CE - then that's because of the recent server tweaks...
At the Le Web conference in Paris, Google's former CEO, Mr. Eric Schmidt said that in the next 6 months time, Android will become a bigger mobile operating system than...