How much space do you use?

Most of us use, google email accounts, rediff mail yahoo etc. There we can see how much memory we are using right? Just out of general curiosity, will you share with us how much is your current memory used? ๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    About 52%, 4700 MB (GMail)... Guess so, will give the exact value after going home! ๐Ÿ˜›

Update: 4406 MB (58 %) of your 7581 MB
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i use just 1mb or 2mb because i usually delete mails
    narayana murthy
    i use just 1mb or 2mb because i usually delete mails
    Don't you have even a single attachment???
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I use 380 Mb 5% of the total memory
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    Don't you have even a single attachment???
    ofcourse i have but i download them and delete them too
    lol i am saving google memory ๐Ÿ˜
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I use only 233 MB (3%).
  • H.Ali
    H.Ali
    75 MB (0 %)
    i just clean up my in box once in a month
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    You are currently using 475 MB (6 %) of your 7581 MB.
    Google says I'm using 6% of the memory provided..

@praveenscience: dude, whatever do u have in your inbox that is more than 4 GB?? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I think I am reasonable. I use 213 MB (2 %) of 7581 MB. I will delete unwanted mails now once a month as suggested by Hadiq.

But Praveen you are a monster in everything man! 4406MB is a huge number ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
    ishutopre
    I think I am reasonable. I use 213 MB (2 %) of 7581 MB. I will delete unwanted mails now once a month as suggested by Hadiq.

But Praveen you are a monster in everything man! 4406MB is a huge number ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
    I had subscribed for some mytamilsongs group, where they would be sending mp3 files as attachments. Plus, my project documents and files, each about 15 MB. Then forwarding it to many, makes it 15 x n forwards! This must be the reason. Also I use my GMail as personal storage space... ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The more I come to know about computers, the more I feel that I am ignorant. Such is the vastness and deep impact of this field on present times.

Using email account as personal storage space seems to be a very good idea, Praveen. ๐Ÿ˜€
    ishutopre
    The more I come to know about computers, the more I feel that I am ignorant. Such is the vastness and deep impact of this field on present times.

Using email account as personal storage space seems to be a very good idea, Praveen. ๐Ÿ˜€
    As per their terms, it is permitted, but not to misuse by storing some illegal files like movies, etc. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    my gmail account: 460 MB (6 %) of 7581 MB
    I guess am the only exception... Let me clear all the stuff in my account... Or at least say what are the contents... ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    For Me:- .
    You are currently using 1688 MB (22 %) of your 7581 MB.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello people, everyone of us has seen that the memory counter of google keeps on increasing. While I am typing in this thread, it is something a little over 7581.4MB....
In most of the Universities in India, theory examinations are given the vital role. Thus, we study 'loads of theory' for every subject and write the same in the examination...
SIEMENS has won the largest ever contract in its corporate history expanding over 160 years. SIEMENS will build 300 high speed, eco-friendly ICx trains for Deutsche Bahn Germany. Read our...
how can we reduce the K-map of 32 bits....
Atlas just have had a successful launch! Check out the whole news here. ๐Ÿ˜€ SBIRS Atlas V Has Successful Launch - CrazyEngineers