How Much of a CHOCOHOLIC are You???

Hey CEans,

I know that most of you people love Chocolate and Chocolate Related Food Items. Well I'm a hardcore Chocoholic😎. Infact, those who are addicted to chocolate have a likeness for Theobromine which is a Methyxanthine πŸ˜• (well thats something my friend told meπŸ˜’).

Please share with us about the latest and best flavours in Chocolate that you've tasted. This is also meant for Diabetes patients who'd like to express their long lost love towards chocolatesπŸ˜›.

ATF

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Nestle KitKat

The best flavour that i've tasted so far is called "Nestle KitKat"😁. This particular chocolate is available in two distinct flavours Nestle KitKat Arabia and the normal Nestle KitKat Indian editions. I've tasted both and the Arabia flavour is the one that you get to buy from the Middle-East Countries, and it is irresistable. I've also found a special likeness for the Ferrero Rocher and the Merci brands.😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I love Kit Kat too 😁 , I keep my chocolate consumption in check @ 1/week.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I love Munch... Unfortunately I wont be able to buy coz always Milky Munch is out of sales... πŸ˜”
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    praveenscience
    I love Munch... Unfortunately I wont be able to buy coz always Milky Munch is out of sales... πŸ˜”
    Yes, but a similar flavour is available under the name "Funny" now. It's available in my College Canteen. I wonder from where they import such chocolates.
    Dude... I haven't heard that name before!!! πŸ˜› Hey, and you from Namakkal??? Near Mohanur??? Wow man, my dad's place!!! πŸ˜€

Oki, may be some local brand or something?
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    praveenscience
    Dude... I haven't heard that name before!!! πŸ˜› Hey, and you from Namakkal??? Near Mohanur??? Wow man, my dad's place!!! πŸ˜€

Oki, may be some local brand or something?
    Yes I think 'Funny' is a local brand. I'm just studying at AMS Engg Colg, Namakkal. I'm from Aleppey, Kerala. And i was born and brought up in Kuwait till Class XIIth. That's why i mentioned about KitKat Arabia. Seriously the chocolates in India lack the flavour unlike those that we get in Kuwait.
    Ha ha very true man... I love toblerone and Kit Kat for sure... 😁
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Toblerone was highly expensive during the last few months until no body started buying it. So the company kept a sale on the Toblerone products in Kuwait. Was a good time, and my parents brought lots for me. I even increased 5kgs just by eating chocolates (KitKat and Toblerone) for 3 days. If i find the chocolates stored on my refrigerator, i'll keep hogging without limit.😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I eat Chocolates very Rarely, but My favorites are MUNCH and KIT-KAT. πŸ˜›
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I like Perk, Kitkat, Munch πŸ˜€ And I won't eat by count πŸ˜›
    [​IMG]
    Hey... You all forget ever loving Ferrero Rocher!!! πŸ˜€ I love it... πŸ˜€
    [​IMG]
  • gohm
    gohm
    I'm a big fan of very dark chocolate. It's good as a plain bar or also with raspberries or coconut in it. There are some brands that support Fair Trade so those are to to support by purchasing.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    gohm
    I'm a big fan of very dark chocolate. It's good as a plain bar or also with raspberries or coconut in it. There are some brands that support Fair Trade so those are to to support by purchasing.
    Hai gohm, could you name some brands of Dark Chocolate please.
    Hey people, how about Homemade Chocolates?
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    praveenscience
    Hey people, how about Homemade Chocolates?
    I don't know any good places to get Home Made Chocolates in India. But its famous all over the European countries.
  • X-Engineer
    X-Engineer
    Diary Milk-real chocholaticc....
    Home Made chocolates are available at Ooty and Kodai... πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I love chocolates, I eat mostly the chocos from Nestle.

There was a chocolate called "Crunch", which I loved the most. I got a chance to buy and enjoy at US. I have got to India too.
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    I don't know why people smoke or eat gutka when we have something called chocolate....... πŸ˜‰
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Has anyone ever tried the "Merci" collection or "Macintosh" collections???? They are just so distinct and awesome with each flavour!!!!!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    i prefer lindt dark. and yes- i need chocolate to keep me sane :-|
    Chocolates control your blood pressure right?
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    praveenscience
    Check this out: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kopiko: a sweet caffeine coffee and cream mixed flavored toffee that'll keep you awake when you feel sleepy.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    praveenscience
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    I'm an Extreme Chocoholic, but I have to keep a check on my chocolate consumption.😑
    I love the Bournville, dark chocolate. 😍
    Chocolate Deserts like CAD-B, Sizzling brownie. I'm game for all, any quantity. 😁
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    I eat chocolates regularly .........
    My favourite chocolates are 5-star ,Munch.............etc
    Forgot MilkyBar and Munch???
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Praveen-Kumar
    Forgot MilkyBar and Munch???
    Whom are you asking? Me? πŸ˜›
    I like Perk more than Munch.

PS: I can eat all chocolates. Bournville is my favorite though. 😁
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    Does anybody remember a chocolate called "Break" by Cadbury/Nestle (I don't recall which) . I remember eating it last circa 1999.
    I thought it was better than 5-star , Perk , Munch , Bar-one etc.
    It doesn't seem to be available since past many years. I even searched for it's image but couldn't find it.

The most I could get was this discussion on another forum - #-Link-Snipped-# .

Many people on that forum claim to have tasted it.

It used to come in a silver wrapper and it had the name 'Break' written in red font.

It used to cost 5 Indian Rupees. I remember going to the nearby shop with a heavy 5 rupee coin and returning with one of those beauties.
    This one? Haven't heard of! Indian???
    [​IMG]
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    Praveen-Kumar
    This one? Haven't heard of! Indian???
    [​IMG]
    No man. This one isn't Indian . It had a silver wrapper with Break written in red font. Plus the word Break was surrounded by a circle like this :-
    [​IMG]

See the forum link I gave in last post. People have discussed this Indian Break on 4 pages . None of them could find an image of it on net. On that forum the image you posted was also discussed. πŸ˜€ . It is not the Break I am talking about.
    circularsquare
    No man. This one isn't Indian . It had a silver wrapper with Break written in red font. Plus the word Break was surrounded by a circle like this :-
    [​IMG]

See the forum link I gave in last post. People have discussed this Indian Break on 4 pages . None of them could find an image of it on net. On that forum the image you posted was also discussed. πŸ˜€ . It is not the Break I am talking about.
    But yeah, still no idea about that choc! πŸ˜”
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    Praveen-Kumar
    But yeah, still no idea about that choc! πŸ˜”
    That is sad indeed.
  • regel
    regel
    I love 5 star very much.............
  • regel
    regel
    I eat choclates very often .... i like 5-star,ferrero recher
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    I like Kacha mango , eclairs , coffee bite , alphenlibea e.t.c. I usually have them during boring classes . I am not very much fond of all those bigger ones . But i like Kit kat .
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Sunfeast - Dark Fantasy is good!
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    anoopthefriend
    Sunfeast - Dark Fantasy is good!
    +1 for me
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Choc addict here.. I gotta reduce my sugar intake to take care of my health πŸ˜”

Ritter Sport FTW!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    KitKat lovers! - KitKat Chunky is just mouth-watering. Got the opportunity to tast a few varieties of Lindt. Superb!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Did you see! CEans love chocolates! So far 25% of CEans have voted for 1 chocolate per day. Looking for more votes 😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Break, yeah I remember it. The size is similar to that of bar-one. This is one I remember,.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I think the best one ever I tasted was Roecher

The melting chocolate in your mouth is mouth watering
  • Beginner
    Beginner
    My favorite is Cadbury Dairymilk..... 😁 I'm love in it.. πŸ˜€
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    English-Scared
    I love chocolates, I eat mostly the chocos from Nestle.

There was a chocolate called "Crunch", which I loved the most. I got a chance to buy and enjoy at US. I have got to India too.
    Is "crunch" still available in India. ?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    My favourites :

Cadbury silk
    Milky bar
    Nestle classic

Now Amul no longer makes chocolates. Its chocolates were as good as the foreign ones
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Praveen-Kumar
    [​IMG]
    Hey... You all forget ever loving Ferrero Rocher!!! πŸ˜€ I love it... πŸ˜€
    [​IMG]

Heard of "after eight". ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You can watch the premiere live right now on Youtube: YouTube - β€ͺHarryPotter's Channel‬‏
Can anyone please help me with these. I'd like to know what is the main difference between 2 stroke and 4 stroke engines and why are there 4 cylinders, 8...
I've written a C++ Program to conduct a Live Quiz and am using the Turbo C++ V4.5 software.Please suggest ways in which i can make my program execution more presentable...
hi m krati pursuing BE(cse).........i am interested in undergoing summer training in some good companies like hcl or ibm.....so what is the proceduren all.........n i hav only 2 months.........n the...
Hi guys Am interested in doing MS in Software Engineering in the US or UK. I am a software engineer with 4.5 years of experience with my under graduation in...