How much do companies make per employee

I surprised and shocked to see how much revenues the major IT companies in India make per employee.

Cognizant: $44,452 per year

Infosys: $46,629 per year

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Now, how much do you make per year in USD? 😁

...and then companies say they can't afford you because there are no projects!

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    ...and 70% (I think 80%) not get paid even $1K/month👎
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    TM - 500$ per day
    TL - 800$ per day
    so may be an estimation can be made here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    TM - 500$ per day
    TL - 800$ per day
    so may be an estimation can be made here.
    $800 per day! That's over Rs. 40,000 per day!

You sure about that? 😲
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    She probably meant $80 per day, which comes to around $1700 - $2000 per month, or $20400 - $24000 per year. It still seems to be only 50% of what the company gets from one employee.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    no , i meant 800$ (AUD)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    no , i meant 800$ (AUD)
    AUD is even pricier than the USD! 😲

Did you mean per 'day'? 😖 .
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    yes, it is per day. I used to submit my own SOW (Statement of work) to the client. So yes, it was 500AUD for TM.As of that matter, the offshore resource too gets around 200-250$ /day, but paid in penny.
    in both the cases only the base salaray is paid as per gov regulations . Like for AUS a IT engineer must not earn less than some62K per year ( not sure if this value has changed) so companies end up paying only that much.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    durga
    no , i meant 800$ (AUD)
    Freaking awesome !
    How many days the employee gets paid in a year?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I would say $200 to $250 depends on level, untill you are a people manager or + For them may be $300;

$800 is beyond imaginations, for a permanent employee. Contractors do get this much amount but again for them the tenure is very less.... say month or two.

-CB
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    true.
    The calculation goes this way i think( not into management) but
    TM direct contractor gets 500
    TM sub contractor too gets 500, but he is paid 300 by his contracting company
    TM onsite resource too gets 500 , he gets paid 120$ by his company
    TM offshore resource gets 200-250$, he gets paid (penny)
    I am not too sure above hireups as I was always in TM role..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Are you tired of slow download speed in steam .... There are loads of free games in steam that you wanna play ... but waiting for downloads ... you hate...
If you are a small startup with < 5 members, you might consider using Teambox for team collaboration. What's the best part of Teambox? Well it offers integration with Dropbox,...
What happens to the Oresund Bridge during High and Low tides? How is the sea water prevented from entering the tunnel?
Wireless charging is not new. More and more such chargers are getting into the market. However, medical device industry is chary of using something untested for human use to ensure...
Reduce live load to be used in earthquake and windload combination or full live load to be used in load combination in design of raft foundation.