How much am I worth??

OK friends I am gonna face the end of college on 23rd which is the date of my last exam
I am looking for a job for a few years before going for degree
I want you guys to tell me that how much am I worth, like if you see my resume whats the first impression and how many marks would you give me on seeing the resume???

I am very high on confidence and have very good communication skills and my Diploma will be around 70% or above

Here is my resume:

[FONT="]Kashish Malhotra[/FONT]
#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]

[FONT="][/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Objective: [/FONT]
[FONT="]To be a part of professionally managed company and to integrate my personal objective with companies’ objective.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Education:[/FONT]
·[FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]Diploma in Electrical Engineering (2006 – 2009) [/FONT][FONT="]Mehr[/FONT][FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]Chand[/FONT][FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]Polytechnic[/FONT][FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]College[/FONT][FONT="], Jalandhar[/FONT]
·[FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]Matriculation (2005 – 2006) [/FONT][FONT="]Swami[/FONT][FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]Sant[/FONT][FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]Dass[/FONT][FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]Public School[/FONT][FONT="], Jalandhar[/FONT]
[FONT="]CBSE Board secured 70%[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Training/Skills:[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Trainee Engineer at M.S. Power and Control Pvt. Ltd.[/FONT]

• [FONT="]Attended 15 days training at M.S. Power and Control Pvt. Ltd.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Learned about Electrical Control Panels and Distribution boards in detail.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Practically learned to use various electrical digital and analog instruments and other tools.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Made market surveys on various accessories used in a control panel.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Learned how to work safely with high voltage electricity.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Trainee Engineer at Manoj Industries Pvt. Ltd.[/FONT]

• [FONT="]Attended 15 days training at Manoj Industries Pvt. Ltd.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Learned in detail about the manufacturing processes involved in making an Electrical Control Panels.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Practically assembled an Electric Control Panel alone.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Got familiar to many CNC machines and learned how to use them efficiently.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Trainee Engineer at Invo-Tech Engineers and Consultants[/FONT]

• [FONT="]Attended 15 days training at Invo-Tech Engineers and Consultants.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Learned about various safety devices for electrical equipment.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Studied new techniques of efficient earthing.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Learned about various methods to change voltage and frequency.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Trainee Engineer at [/FONT][FONT="]Berry[/FONT][FONT="] Electricals[/FONT]

• [FONT="]Attended 7 days training at Berry Electricals.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Studies various types of generator sets in detail.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Practically winded generator sets and understood the whole manufacturing process in detail.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Learned and wired Automatic Electrical Control Panels.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Trainee Engineer at Cargo Motors[/FONT]

• [FONT="]Attended 15 days training at [/FONT]Cargo Motors Limited.[FONT="][/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Learned about the dignity of labor and how to work efficiently as a team.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Practically studied the electrical and mechanical systems of Commercial Vehicles in detail.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Studied the latest technologies in automobile field.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]NITCON – Entrepreneurship Camps[/FONT]

• [FONT="]Attended various entrepreneurship awareness camps conducted by NITCON.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Studied various market strategies and future techniques.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Successfully completed entrepreneurship project on various industries namely industries manufacturing [/FONT][FONT="]Electric Toaster, Hot Cases, Cattle Field, Dehydrated vegetables and powders, Readymade Garments, School Uniforms, Hair Brushes, Ice creams, Tomato Ketchups, Computerized wheel balancing & wheel alignment Shop, Jams, [/FONT][FONT="]Biscuits.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Achievements:[/FONT]
·[FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]Won Gold Medal in Paper Presentation in P.T.I.S. Tech-Fest 2009.[/FONT]
·[FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]Won Gold Medal for making a working project showing wireless electricity P.T.I.S. Tech-Fest 2009.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Computer Proficiency:[/FONT]
·[FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]Thoroughly familiar with (X)HTML, Visual Basic.[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
·[FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]Fluent with windows, Auto-CAD, MS-office, Adobe Products and other common programs.[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Miscellaneous Education:[/FONT]
·[FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]Thoroughly familiar with various workshops such as Welding, Carpentry and Smithy Workshops.[/FONT]
·[FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]Practically made many projects in these workshops along with a market survey on the tools and accessories used in these workshops.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Co-Curricular:[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]

• [FONT="]Active sports person at school and college playing football, badminton, chess, gymnastics, karate and kho-kho.[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Like to read technical books in leisure.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Won Prizes in Debate competitions in school.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Personal Details:[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Father Name : [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Date of Birth : 07 November’ [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Marital Status : Single[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Respected Sir/Madam:[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="] I have sharpened my skills in the field of Mechanical & Electrical Technology through training in various industries. I have a strong aptitude for working with electrical and mechanical related projects. I am thoroughly aware with tool room and workshop related activities.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="] I am highly enthusiastic and very keen to learn new things. I am a hard worker and also have very good inter-personal skills. I am highly confident that having a look at my credentials you will definitely give me a chance to work with your esteemed organization. I assure you best of my services. Keenly looking forward for your reply.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Yours truly,[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Kashish Malhotra[/FONT] [FONT="][/FONT]

Just post what you think abt this CV and well skills given in the CV.:smile:

Thanks will wait for your replies.

Good Day

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Couldn't check your CV as this website is blocked from office. But I am continuously observing that, you are an enthusist/confident person and having good communication skills (written).

In tough time Confidence/communication matters the most, good acedemics only add esence to it, however without communication nothing is possible.

Advice: You have time with you, go and complete your degree.

More comments once I will go through your CV.
    PS: By looking at your posts/thread looks you are very much interested in time machine. WHy dont you try to go in R&D.

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Marry Some one you will know your worth 😉 just kidding ..

Yes after observing your Posts on Time Machine my assumption is you are a genius 😀

So as CB said go on and complete your degree first.. since dude i can say you one thing if people starts earning they never go back to studies .. (most of the people) so better complete the Degree and then try for a job in R and D in few companies such that you can be best in those fields.
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    @crazyboy, Thanks and you caught me 😛
    Thats the field I wanna go in, I always have.

@English-Scared, lol thanks but really I am not a genius n_n

well for studies, being honest I do want to continue but the field I want to be in, will require some good amount of money to be invested coz companies won't allow me to research on what I want
    My motive to find a new power source which would last forever and provide unlimited energy. and I already have many ideas. 😀

and for that I think the best atmosphere for me would be a good college, and in India, most of the colleges never sponsor student projects. Therefore I want to collect some money before going to college.

For this I thought 1.5 or 2 years working before studying would be enough for collecting the required amount of money.

and for coming back from work to studies, I know its tough but I am determined that if such situation comes, I will definately go back to studies even if I am given a hugest salery.

This is my idea for the future, what do you think??
    Does it look practicablly good???

P.S.: the unlimited energy source would in the end be the main equipment of the Time Machine too. 😁 coz we only lack the energy needed. 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    good Idea dude Go ahead with your plans only if you are determined 100 percent in studies again 😀
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Thanks mate
    comments of you people boosts me even more. 😀
  • manusaluja
    manusaluja
    English-Scared
    if people starts earning they never go back to studies .. (most of the people)
    kashish0711
    and for coming back from work to studies, I know its tough but I am determined that if such situation comes, I will definitely go back to studies even if I am given a hugest salary.
    😁 Studies pays us the most guys. After 2 years of job in IT Sector, Now I am leaving the job to study for next 6-8 months in Computers R & D Field. Determination only can take out us from money love..😁

Kashish, don't worry, your confidence and determination is at its par as required.
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    See I got more inspiration 😁
    Thanks mate
    and good luck with your studies too

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Help Me Making a coil with AC voltage and 1GHz freq possible???? I am having a wild idea for creating a new energy source but well I am still pretty...
heya friends I have been here from a pretty long time but never introduced myself:shifty: Its Kashish Malhotra I am 18 years old. I am an Electrical Engineering Student(final year...
​ Linux just gets sexier and sexier, and Fedora 11 just joined Ubuntu 9.04 in the ranks of super modern Linux distros released this year. Fedora doesn't have all the...
Forgetting your Windows administrator login password. With no way to get into the system, you can’t even perform basic maintenance, let alone a thorough tune-up. Formatting is always an option,...
Researchers at the Department of Energy's Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and UC Berkeley have developed an ultra-dense memory chip that is capable of storing data for up to a billion...