how ms-office 2007 different from ms-office 2003

can anyone tell me the difference between ms-office 2007 and 2003

Replies

• callyD
    callyD
    Take a look at this article - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    basically the difference is we can access various tools very easily, since they are present in the form of ribbons in the top.
    in the ms powerpoint there are new templates added and also smart arts, graphs, etc.
    in the word it is easy to review the document.
    these are the only office softwares that i use and i can tell that this is far more easy to use and more comfortable with many new features.
  • MBellanie
    MBellanie
    Just switched to 2007 and after about a day or two have really gotten the hang of it and really like it! Different but easier and faster to develop docs and spreadsheets. Doing more in less time, roughly 20% faster.

Melanie
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have some problem in a assembly language program.I have to do BCD addition and subtraction without using DAA or DAS....can anybody solve it.....
i am doing 3rd year mechanical.i need a good mini project as soon as possible
I have 56% computer Engineering, Pune university. Most of companies asks for 60% so I could sit only for 3 aptitude tests. Out of which one I failed, one I...
The first test started in Nagpur! I saw we hijack loong thread for the cricket posts 😀 So here is the thread to post the updates! SA- 128/2 in 45...
hi friends... there is an issue going on in our state, AndhraPradesh. whether to give a separate state for "telangana", a region in our state. may be you have heard...