How many % of users use CE for engineering related posts??

CE is an engineers (everybody is an engineer we do not require a engineering certificate) forum.

I am 100% sure many of you must be wondering what's the debate in this topic.

The debate topic is how many % of users use CE for engineering purpose only. If the average answer is less then 50% then I wish to educate / and tell members that with other topics we also needs to maintain the quality of the posts (which should be directly realtes to the Engineering.)

At CE, we are just provided the facility to discuss the general things we well. Lets not forget that CE is an engineers forum and we all will try not to make it a social forum.

-CB

Replies

• kingrocky
    kingrocky
    crazyboy
    CE is an engineers (everybody is an engineer we do not require a engineering certificate) forum.

I am 100% sure many of you must be wondering what's the debate in this topic.

The debate topic is how many % of users use CE for engineering purpose only. If the average answer is less then 50% then I wish to educate / and tell members that with other topics we also needs to maintain the quality of the posts (which should be directly realtes to the Engineering.)

At CE, we are just provided the facility to discuss the general things we well. Lets not forget that CE is an engineers forum and we all will try not to make it a social forum.

-CB
    yup i agree with you crazy
    well in my case i use it only for engineering purpose 😁
    but it will be very boring if we use ce for that only 😔
    yeah but engineering related topics should be more for sure

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Website: Entrepreneurship Cell @FMS, Delhi Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi has launched International Entrepreneurship Challenge. The details of the event can be obtained from above link. Anyone from CE participating...
How do we actually interpret netstat command. For eg:consider the below result for a port 'abc' on the server xxx. netstat -a | grep abc tcp 0 0 xxx.abc yyy.1...
Website: Eureka! 2009 From the official website: Eureka! is the biggest Business Plan Competition in the Asia-Oceanic region in terms of participation, prizes and resources. It is intended as a...
Hello everyone, First of all, I would like to apologize if a subject such as this has already been discussed elsewhere in this forum. Unfortunately, I do not have Net...
Some other discussion on CE inspired me to write this post. Following are few tips on resume writing for engineering college grads appearing for campus placements - Don't copy your...