how many motor can be driven by atmega32???

how many motor can be driven by atmega32??
i want to interface 7 servos with atmega32 ...how can i do so ??
shud the driver ic be used??which is best suited for my case??
how many motors can be connected directly without any driver ic? ?

my servo is standard servo motor futaba s3003

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i think you can because we have some interface units
    i am not clear about atmega32 but as per my knowledge we can use some devices like pic's to interface more units to micro controller
    please correct me if i am wrong
    i forgotten architectures of interfaces so i can do mistake in any names

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which is best rf module to interface with atmega32 ? which is best rf module to interface with atmega32 ? my range is abt 20 feet.Tx433 has lot of noise...
We are having a combined earthgrid where all earthing connections are interconnected. Is it required that the Instrumentation Earthpits be different from Electrical Earthpits. If yes please mention the relevant...
What is the process of campus selection in Hexaware? Does it recruit students from all branches? What is their aptitude test like? Please share your experiences here.
I'm a second year Electronics and Communications Eng'g. and I'm planning to make a cheap portable communication device (such as the ones used by the spy) or something like that...
i am from mumbai university my sem 2 results ver displayed yesterday first when i saw the notice board for marks i had a grand total of 454 marks but...