How many carburettors are used in v-engines?

how many carburettors are used in v-engines?and in which bike or car it is used

Replies

• Tkelly
    Tkelly
    It depends on number of cylinders.
    For left and right cylinders, there is pair of corburettors.

Tom
    CAD Outsourcing Services India | Indovance Inc
  • gohm
    gohm
    Depends on design and performance required. Along with intake manifold design. A single multi barrel unit up to individual single barrel units can be used on a multi cylinder engine.
  • sbhatt86
    sbhatt86
    In v8 engine single two barrel carburettor is used.this engine is used in locomotive

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Don't hurry for Nano; one more beautiful car is on its way to India ..! Make - Renault - Model - Yeni This car will be launching in India in...
This is the Fourth Part of CE Bot (CE R3) discussion. We have changed the design as discussed in the CE Delhi Meet (https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-events/19663-ce-delhi-meet-news.html) New Design: 2 Wheeled robot with...
We are students from IIT,Madras working on a international contest, Robocon. We want nearly the following specifications for motors. 1) Speed : 250 - 300 rpm 2) Running Torque :...
Love the title "Crazy Engineers" I'm from Ontario, Canada I'm not a true engineer but I do have a diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technician - Industrial Mechanic and am looking...
I'm looking to go back to school for Electronics Engineering Technician and wanted some feed back on this career. I'd like to know for starts what you do, whether it's...