How long does your toothbrush last?

I'm wondering how long does a toothbrush last for an engineer ๐Ÿ˜› ?

I remember one of my toothbrush lived for over 2 years ๐Ÿ‘. However I've heard that a toothbrush shouldn't be used for more than 4 weeks ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.

What's the average lifespan of your toothbrush? :smile:

PS: I think the lifespan also depends on how many times you brush every day.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    I hate the dishelvelled look of brush . so cahnge it every 6 mnts or might be even less
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I used to brush 2 times a day, and my brush's life is 6-8 months.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    As far as I remember I am using a brush since 1.5 years still its good ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    I really don't remember, when was the last time i brought a new toothbrush. I might be using it from 2-3 years or may be 3-4 years . ;-D
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    unless you're using an electric tooth brush, you should change it once every 4 months or so..using the same brush for long long time is not advised as the bristles may become a playground for your (un)friendly neighborhood bacteria!!
  • Pranav Kathale
    Pranav Kathale
    I think, 4-6 months!! ๐Ÿ˜’

Yes, I think. ๐Ÿ˜
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    I have been using mine without changing it for nearly more than a year ..

But still its good..
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    some one adviced me to change the brush for every 6 months. Its the good thing. I dont know whether it is right or not.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I recently visited a dentist , he asked me one question "With how many day gap you brush your teeth?"

I have to clean my teeth but didnt go again.

Need to sit there for more than 3 hours I simply cant !!!
  • safwan
    safwan
    I usually brush my tooth every day after having tea . It lasts for 3 to 4 months even if I dont change my mom will change it automatically. I do this becouse you might have heard Muslims have one wooden type of things we called it as "Miswak" I dont know what its name in English or Hindi . yes, its called as Miswak only in HIndi. so I do two things one with faith and other with scientifically.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Toothbrush?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi.. i just want to now the working of usb ..
CEans, D.K. Srivastava, global HR head for HCL Tech mentions that HCL is planning to hire 2000+ software engineers over next 2-3 months. I believe this is a great news...
CEans, If you have problems posting a new thread in any of the sections on CE, please inform me immediately at admin @ crazyengineers dot com.
I want to create a rmi application in java I m using net beans for that can any one tell me how to create stub using netbeans???
Hello Everybody I'm holding B.Sc in Electrical Engineering since 2000 , and I've 9 years experience as a Telecom Engineer , 7 of them were in O&M and the last...