How Linux is built...

I stumbled upon a very nice video, at-least all Linux lovers would love this. This was originally published on 3rd April 2012; though it released around 2 months back, but I thought of sharing in the hopes that it may be beneficial to understand few small things.

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​Every athlete or non-athlete who likes to work out is aware of Nike Fuelband which came into market in the recent past. Nike has added another flavor to it.​Lets turn...
yes ICICI bank has initiated the campaign for graduates with 3 yr experiences to go for higher studies while earning during studies.for more info please visit https://www.icicicareers.com/icici_career/icici-niit/index.html This post is...
Hello Good evening, I need your guidance here please, My son has completed his Graduation in Mechanical Engineering and i would like to help him in deciding on the university...
Good News for all the friends from UK.... YouView is an IPTV television service in the United Kingdom which finally launched today 4 July 2012 Receivers for the same are...
Its not even a fortnight when one of the phone that was supporting the Jelly Bean is going to face a selling ban by the California court and as a...