How is the development of new energy vehicles in your country?

At present, the global energy and environment are facing enormous challenges. As a major oil consumer and carbon dioxide emitter, automobiles need revolutionary changes. In order to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, the development of new energy vehicles has reached a global consensus. In the long run, pure electric drive, including pure electric drive and fuel cell technology, will be the main technical direction of new energy vehicles. In the short run, oil-electric hybrid and plug-in hybrid power will be the important transitional route. However, the development of new energy vehicles also faces some common problems, such as breakthroughs in key technologies, transformation of the automotive industry, infrastructure construction and consumer acceptance.

How about the development of new energy in your country? Chongqing Feilong Jiangli is doing a survey report, hoping to get your help.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can mechanical engineer choose supply chain management as a career instead of core job.
A highway section has been observed to be highly congested during peak hours. Being a 'traffic Engineer, you need to analyse the existing characteristics of traffic stream.. Traffic data related...
I am a final year B.E. ECE student. I have planned to do my project in AI. Can you suggest some ideas for the project which also relates my department?
Why cgpa to percentage varry from. University to university.??...why some university deduct 0.75, some deduct 0.5, some multiple of 9.5, ??which is mostly affect to apply government job who need...
Hello can anyone help with a project idea on either gis remote sensing or surveying..thanks