How is Digital Image Processing aka DIP related to ECE?

in whay way digital image processing is related to ece.

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I am curious to know your thoughts about why you feel it shouldn't be the part of ECE.
  • S.PRAGASY
    S.PRAGASY
    no specific thoughts.last sem i had digital signal processing as my major. and this sem i han DIP as an elective.its like a continuation,a next step. it seems it has neither connection with electronics nor communication. maybe i dont know how it is related.DIP has basics like #-Link-Snipped-#. but eventhen not clear. bored of hearing the word"image". it may sound silly but really puzzling.
  • aakash.kaasina
    aakash.kaasina
    S.PRAGASY
    May be the circuits that we require for DIP are related to ECE!! 😉
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Just to know that a small 0 and 1 inside a CMOS or CCD is capable of reproducing a complex image. I just can't think all the electronics that operate in a capturing device and and memory component
  • Nana Klinton
    Nana Klinton
    S.PRAGASY
    If you just want to do the digital How to C#: Overview of Using XImage.Raster,you can just turn to some third party image tool to help you out.That would make your work easier.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends I am in search of a individual with great knowledge of various mobiles, gadgets etc and always remain in sync with upcoming technologies If interested then let me...
Today our CEan Praveen-Kumar is celebrating his birthday. Let's wish him a rocking year ahead. Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day PraveenKumar 🎉
Info About Robotics I have No Idea About Robot..... I want to devlop a robot which is using in robo war's...
I received an infographic in my mail this morning .. it was so interesting that I republished it on my blog - https://kidakaka.com/blog/2013/03/22/rising-cost-of-higher-education/ This is no different than what we...
There is a free webinar on developing Engineering Leadership Skills on 27/03/2013 Quote: Register today for an insightful discussion as our presenters elaborate on 4 critical leadership skills: Self-Leadership -...