How is data stored in Brain?

We all know our brain can store huge amount of data. But how is it stored in the neurons?

@Mods: I didn't know where to post this thread, that's why posted it here. Please move the thread it it is in the wrong section.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A lot of developers would choose PHP than any other programming languages. Why? Because PHP is commonly said to be faster and more efficient for complex programming tasks and trying...
​ There is an event from Freescale a leading MCU manufacturer company. In this event there are basically two Tracks. Participants may choose from two tracks: Mechatronics Robot Track Contestants...
It might be old for some,but I really liked this game and thus posted here. So,Post your best here! Escapa! 😁My Best is 20.625 seconds.
Hi guys, can you guide me in this tour, i,m a computer science student and also a ccna student, right now i need to do my final year project, i...
Cars made of strange stuff Quote: Everyone knows you make cars out of steel. Or maybe aluminium if you're Audi, carbonfibre if you're McLaren, or even glassfibre plastic if you're...