How is a current source made in reality?

what does an independent current source contain in practical,means how an independent current source is made in reality???

Replies

• sankar3
    sankar3
    yeah, i am also interested to know that...
  • nenuadwani
    nenuadwani
    i dnt know this perfectly but i think every possible cause of generating elecricity is magnetism. electromagnetism is the main concept.
  • Reya
    Reya
    An independent current source with zero current is identical to an ideal open circuit. For this reason, the internal resistance of an ideal current source is infinite. The voltage across an ideal current source is determined by the circuit it is connected to. When connected to a short circuit, there is zero voltage and thus zero power delivered. When connected to a load resistance, the voltage across the source approaches infinity as the load resistance is infinity (an open circuit). An ideal current source, if such a thing existed in reality, could supply unlimited power and so would represent an unlimited source of energy.
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    a simple opamp circuit is enough to make a good current source
  • headRush
    headRush
    High school chemistry in which an electrolytic solution is taken.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need to make all the permutations of a string's characters........how do i do this..... tiill now what i was doing was allot a digit to each character.....start from 999999......n...
I am Wishing a Great Lady Engineer on this special day(Engineers Day). Many More Happy Returns of the day durga! Happy Birthday to you! May you live longer happily with...
I am wishing all our fellow CEans a "Happy Engineers Day" ๐Ÿ˜ The Great Legendary Engineer Bharat Ratna. Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya (1861-1962) was celebrating his Birthday today. I wish him a...
Google has confirmed that it has fired Site Reliability Engineer David Barksdale for accessing users Gtalk and Gmail private data. Google said that the fired employee could use the data...
Twitter's changing its looks and the new looks promises more on every page - [video=youtube;rIpD7hfffQo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIpD7hfffQo[/video]