How find internals crack in railway track in running real time in working project?

Sir 

I am working on a project for "automatically railway track inspection device".This is a vehicle which run on railway track & continue inspection the track for any defect. In case of finding any defect a message is send to control room. So I choose some defect which can be find by my model.1. External cracks2. Internal cracks3. Track Joint condition
Now,Your help need to me for solve in "internal crack find in running time" which method is used.
Please, give your suggestion to me for improvement in my project & also for effective working.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am interested in graphics but i am open to any area and i study computer science, thanks.
I'm working on oil water separator. My objective is to bring the contaminants in water below 5ppm. Which method is suitable to do this and which separator can be used?
i am not able to sign in tcs next step . as i have already registered the tcs step. i need my id so please help me to sign in...
At present I am working on with my project of-a case study of rural development Can you please help us to complete our project in an easy and technical way..By...
As for me, everything is unknown about Raspberry Pi.Design News says: Here are five facts about the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ SBC that you may not have known. These five...