How fast loading is the new CrazyEngineers?

We've taken a great care in ensuring super fast loading website. But all that matters is how fast it loads on your phone or computer. 

Could you tell us if the loading is impressive or slow? It'd really help if you could tell us if you are using mobile or desktop and maybe the name of your service provider. 

Your feedback will help us make things move faster here. 

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

I use ACT fibernet. I see that CE loads faster than before on iPad, Mac and Windows.

What happened to the earlier categorisation of posts? The discussions are all together.

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar

City: Hyderabad India

ISP: Hathway

CE is blazing fast.  As fast as Google.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

... and that's a non-optimized version of the site. Wait till we optimize it and reduce overhead; and enable caching ..oh my! ? 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need a translation company from English to Chinese to deploy a project. pls recomend to me one
Sir,I have a question.......I am pursuing diploma in electrical engineering.....Can I apply for any indian govt jobs if I have a backlog in 5th semester and cleared it next year?Since...
I have just given last semester exam of B.E. (Mechanical)I am unaware of what to do next. Should I search for a job or go for skill-related courses. What kind...