How Eye-Gesture & Finger-Gesture Works In Android Devices ?

I used Galaxy s4 How it works about Eye Gesture, Finger Gesture technology. Can you Explain me how it works Thanks...

Replies

• Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    Near the Samsung logo, there is a dedicated sensor to detect the motion of your hand. S4 will take some actions corresponding to the motion pattern programmed in the SDK.
    Try it too far from the device or while wearing dark clothes. The device may not recognize your gestures
    Gestures are defined by a binary resources which can be created with an example program from the Android SDK

Try to open a S4 and explore it more and update us. 😛
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    deal2die
    Near the Samsung logo, there is a dedicated sensor to detect the motion of your hand. S4 will take some actions corresponding to the motion pattern programmed in the SDK.
    Try it too far from the device or while wearing dark clothes. The device may not recognize your gestures
    Gestures are defined by a binary resources which can be created with an example program from the Android SDK

Try to open a S4 and explore it more and update us. 😛
    I have no Mobile set opening driver mates. 😁
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    Ahsanul haque
    I have no Mobile set opening driver mates. 😁
    ok then, I'll try to open mine's and i'll update you all..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

where to create @crazyengineers.net mail id?
HP acknowledges the fact that Windows has become more secure than ever but it still remains concerned about the threats to the firmware of a computer that might sneak past...
Smartphones have always continuously proven their mettle in every aspect of life. One of the most important and most used features on a smartphone is its camera. Mainstream makers continuously...
Whether you like it or not, but having a professional email address is very important in your career - and it matters more than you'd ever think when you are...
Everyone who browses the internet is aware of cookies. Cookies have been used since ages to recognise users when the visit any particular website. While the first party cookies are...