How does your (Virtual) Garden grow?

I spend all my free daylight hours in the garden, weeding, fertilizing and composting and other chores. It is hard work (at 73). But I love it. I have always done it even at all my work places.
Therefore I look askance at such (virtual) sites as the following, where there are no weeds, no work and only a clicking mouse.
Still it may help those who are forced to dig only keyboards:
Quote: #-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
Endquote

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# How about we start a thread like 'Gardening For Engineers'?
    You share the tips you learnt the way along, so that whoever is interested can contribute or ask questions and get benefited.

Something like this ->
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    this ->
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    or something on-going ->
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Done.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone..!! Our coll is currently working for this application-mega project. But i need help for designing the wireless communication network of this project.. Kindly help me if u can.😀...
I love Gmail's Tree theme. I previously used to love clean interface, but when I started using tree theme, I've sticked to it. The beauty of the theme is that...
What is the most basic thing for a garden: Soil. Good, porous soil keeps your plants smiling. This requires compost. Engineers make good waste control people. The kitchen waste of...
Can someone inform me the basics of router and how does a router brodcast signal, if it actually does?
hai guys, i am a cse student. please give me ideas for mini project.