How does your day start?

Most of us have our own way to start the day ( I know all of us brush our teeth 😁).
Sometimes we tend to fell that the day is incomplete without one such thing or habit of ours.
It can be anything like working out, performing yoga, anything that you do everyday but which is special. And how does it make you feel? If it is interesting I would surely follow! 😀

Replies

• sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    Since I am a sms addict so it starts with GM messages to my family and special friends..😀 (Even now also when we have limited sms..)
    Later I go through the headlines of both English and Hindi newspaper because i dont have time to read the full news!!! I completely read it in the evening, after returning from college..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Once I'm done with the morning duties; I either play with my kid or just get on to my desk to check emails, updates and tech news.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I realized that I spend a lot of time fixing the text formatting in titles and posts made by members. The most common one is letter capitalization. I see not...
Yesterday's verdict on Kasab's case brought smile on many faces. Celebrations were on in all parts of India as we celebrate any festival. Then arises another question "When he will...
I AM 'LEARNING' ENGINEERING......................................................
I AM A SOON TO BECOME INDUSTRIAL AND PRODUCTION ENGINEER I HAVE JOINED THE COMMUNITY TO SHARE MY VIEWS AND HELP THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS BRANCH AS...
English has promoted itself to a level that it is considered as a basic neccessity by many people in India. Even though I don't have much praise for the language,I...