How does the compiler in c stores the const variables in ROM

I am just unable to understand that when ROM is only read only memory ,then how is the compiler able to store the variables with const keyword inside ROM ,although read-writable ROM's are also available ,but still how is the procedure done.

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: There’s something slightly terrifying about the phrase “Google’s humanoid robot”. The technology company this week announced that Atlas, the device being used as a testbed in the US government’s...
Microsoft researchers are really on to something these days with their R&D department churning out some of the most amazing innovations ever since the start of 2015. We witnessed the...
Quora - the website that's got several high profile people who share lengthy answers has finally figured out a business model and it's nothing interesting. Like every content site in...
My knowledge of radio waves is very limited! I was reading an article that says our radio waves have reached to over 50 light years in space. I began wondering...
To think that it about time that Digital TV becomes available from the comfort of your smartphone or tablet, is an appropriate thing. At CES 2015, Sony launched a Digital...