How does slowing down the data rate help with Intersymbol interference?

can anyone can help me? i do not understand about that

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    What exactly is ISI? Its overlapping of signals. Why its happing? Its due to signals being sent very quickly one after the other.

Now if you decrease the data rate, i.e. You increase the gap between the two signals being sent. The more is the gap, the less are the chances of signals getting overlapped, hence less chances of ISI.
  • Ferdinand wee
    Ferdinand wee
    [Prototype]
    What exactly is ISI? Its overlapping of signals. Why its happing? Its due to signals being sent very quickly one after the other.

Now if you decrease the data rate, i.e. You increase the gap between the two signals being sent. The more is the gap, the less are the chances of signals getting overlapped, hence less chances of ISI.
    Thanks^^

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is perhaps the first convertible Windows 8 tablet entering the Indian market. The Vaio Duo 11 SVD11213CNmodel to be launched in India has Windows 8 in it. Other tech...
Oh boy ! Here we go again instead of adding at .x in its version Mozilla has moved on to its new numbered version. This new version comes with Facebook...
Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly. This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies,improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method. Check the "/xampp/apache/logs/error.log" file and the Windows...
I am fan of Tv Series (not talking about star plus daily soap😛 ). Some of Tv series like Lost (2004–2010) was so addictive that I feel it better than...
Every year thousands and thousands of students in India are dreaming about becoming an engineer. Flocks of students are seen entering and leaving the so-called coaching classed for their entrance...