How does it feel like to reject a fat salary campus placement offer?

When it comes to rejecting big pay packages, I believe IIMs and IITans have a traditional lead. There are several people who've rejected big packages offered during campus placements. The reasons have been different - some of the engineers appeared for the interviews only to see whether they can crack the interviews. Some rejected placement offers for even bigger packages or gave up on everything to start their own ventures.

I'm curious to know how does it feel like to reject a fat salary campus placement offer. If you have done it or know someone who's done it - please invite them to share their experience and reasons with our fellow CEans.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anyone? If you know someone who's done it - please invite them to share their experience here 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nvidia's portable gaming console called the Nvidia Shield is soon receiving an update that will make life awesome for gamers because it features compatibility with increased resolution for select compatible...
Flying drones seem to be getting a lot of attention these days. Amazon, world's largest retailer, is using flying drones to deliver parcels to their customers in just < 30...
Found this puzzle on LinkedIn and I think it's a good mental exercise. Not at all difficult to crack, but should give you a good 30 seconds 😀 9 =...
Options are a}4root(2) + 6 root(3) b}6root(2)+ 4 root(3) c}4root(2)-6root(3) d} 6root(2)-4 root(3)
Karbonn seems to have tiptoed online and released a new smartphone called the Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus, a variant of Titanium S5 with only slight differences. The Karbonn Titanium S5+...