How does Heat Transfer take place

Suppose i keep a cup of coffee at room temperature. And then i slowly reduce its temperature . As i approach near zero Kelvin ,What kind of changes will take place in the coffee??

Replies

• zaki_whiz03
    zaki_whiz03
    how are you going to reduce its temperature is it by forced convection or natural convection.
    If it is by natural convection then the fluid layer (layer of air) adjacent to the surface of the coffee gets warm and rises up.
    In the case of forced convection the temperature is carried away by the forced fluid (say air).

and dude 0Kelvin is -273 Celsius how are you going to bring the temperature to -273 C
  • Amith Gupta
    Amith Gupta
    Assume dat i m keeping it in a freezer room . So now i guess forced convection will take control. I dont exactly mean to reach 0 Kelvins, it can be approximated to something near zero. What kind of phase changes or any other changes are possible in the coffee .
  • harishweb
    harishweb
    Hi,

I am agree with above two opinions. Please share some more information on this topic.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi... Looking out for B.Sc Comp.Sc freshers or B.Sc any branch but 2+ Java Exp. Interested ones let me know, its for a start up company in bangalore.. And, Engg....
Hii, Looking for entry level associates 2008,2009 & 2010 pass outs with Good Academic records, Good Communication, right attitude and with flexibility to work in any location or project. Eligibility...
hi everybody. please give information about Advances in networking security
i need mini projects titles in the field of electronics and communication ....
Hi friends, I have recently purchased an Ipad but now I am looking for Ipad case to prevent my Ipad from dust and scratch. It needs to be attractive and...