How does Dual Clutch work?

In many sports cars dual clutch is used.
How does Dual Clutch works?
NOTE: Give links of videos and images also!
======================================

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the
glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big
as it needs to be.

Replies

• Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    CEans reply!
    @zavery reply dude!
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    a few years ago i saw a mega-factories video about a porsche with dual clutch. they said that the car was for racing and this dual-clutch thing was for cutting down the time lapse which takes place while shifting gears.(each time the clutch is disengaged). one clutch is for odd gears while the other is for even gears.

here is a video

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Talk less work more", Its one of the most familiar proverb. Sarathbabu Elumalai is Indian entrepreneur "Food King Catering services Private Limited" the aim of providing employment to as many...
Hi crazy engineers ! I'm working on a code that implements frequency hopping using ns2..i need to add a part of code to the file aodv.cc..how do i make the...
does ney one over here knw abt a iron rod oscillating like the needel of a sewing machine when kept in the core of a electromanget which is hollow at...
I am giving the written test of ONGC jobs for the post of Assistant Technician(Electronics) So which topic I should Prepare and is there any pdf, syyabus or anything regarding...