CrazyEngineers
  • Engineers aka CEans are mostly nocturnals. Do you have trouble waking up early morning?

If yeah, tell us if that has landed you in trouble any time.

And do check out this video:

[video=youtube;Bc_3yyXJ23I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc_3yyXJ23I[/video]
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberSep 28, 2011

Super speedy engineer ! 😁
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorSep 28, 2011

I hate the person who invented 'snooze'. 😛 😁
    Cancel
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberSep 29, 2011

My main hobby is to wake my roomies, I usually keep 2 or 3 alarms on 2 phones (both mine) and on an alarm clock. I'll keep the clock above my shelf, one phone under my pillow and the other on a table so that when any of these alarms go on i'd wake up and turn them off. But it's always my roomies who end up turning it off and kicking me off my bed.
    Once my sister poured a mug of water on my face in such a way that it wet my entire pillow; but i just woke up and went to the toilet and on returning back turned the pillow just like that and slept for another 1 and half hours!!!
    Cancel
  • vishnu priya

MemberSep 29, 2011

Really the truth!! 😀
    Cancel
  • born_star16

MemberSep 29, 2011

I used to sleep at 2 late night and wake up at 7 in the morning. The duration was just of 5 hrs and I wanted some more. 😔
    Cancel
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

MemberOct 3, 2011

Wow!! The video is very nice 😀

PS. I will never wake up early , I dont try it.
    Cancel
  • Manashree Thokal

MemberOct 5, 2011

I sleep with three alarms, named- Study, You are going to fail and College time.
    When my sleep gets disturbed by the first one, I turn off all three and go back to sleep 😁

Awesome vid! 😁
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register