How Does An Engineering Student Wake Up In The Morning?

Engineers aka CEans are mostly nocturnals. Do you have trouble waking up early morning?

If yeah, tell us if that has landed you in trouble any time.

And do check out this video:

[video=youtube;Bc_3yyXJ23I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc_3yyXJ23I[/video]

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Super speedy engineer ! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I hate the person who invented 'snooze'. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    My main hobby is to wake my roomies, I usually keep 2 or 3 alarms on 2 phones (both mine) and on an alarm clock. I'll keep the clock above my shelf, one phone under my pillow and the other on a table so that when any of these alarms go on i'd wake up and turn them off. But it's always my roomies who end up turning it off and kicking me off my bed.
    Once my sister poured a mug of water on my face in such a way that it wet my entire pillow; but i just woke up and went to the toilet and on returning back turned the pillow just like that and slept for another 1 and half hours!!!
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Really the truth!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    I used to sleep at 2 late night and wake up at 7 in the morning. The duration was just of 5 hrs and I wanted some more. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Wow!! The video is very nice ๐Ÿ˜€

PS. I will never wake up early , I dont try it.
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    I sleep with three alarms, named- Study, You are going to fail and College time.
    When my sleep gets disturbed by the first one, I turn off all three and go back to sleep ๐Ÿ˜

Awesome vid! ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A typical scenario: What do you think?
There's a large community of Linux users and a lot of them are casual Linux users. Many of them are familiar with KDE and GENOME user interfaces. The GENOME project...
Friends, The online application of GATE is on. The following video will sail you through all your difficulties. The last date is October 17. You can fill your forms here->...
dear sirs i have a steam line on which there is an orifice plate , the orifice was calculated on a pressure of 40 bar, but due to a problem...
My question is what is the need of single sign on in J2EE applications. We can configure session context in the application server (server.xml file) , so that all the...