1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

How does a computer system work?

Question asked by Altamash khan in #Coffee Room on Jan 22, 2013
Altamash khan
Altamash khan · Jan 22, 2013
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
actually i want to know that how a computer does work from starting when we put on the switch....i want to know the whole process....? Posted in: #Coffee Room
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 22, 2013
Rank A1 - PRO
Well, that's a very basic question. You can get the answer from any textbook and we aren't sure of the level of depth you want for this answer. The following video gives a pretty basic explanation of how computer systems work. This should give you an overall idea of what goes inside a computer.

It's too basic for a computer engineering student; but it would really help if you could ask more specific questions.
Altamash khan
Altamash khan · Jan 23, 2013
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
this vid
The_Big_K
Well, that's a very basic question. You can get the answer from any textbook and we aren't sure of the level of depth you want for this answer. The following video gives a pretty basic explanation of how computer systems work. This should give you an overall idea of what goes inside a computer.

It's too basic for a computer engineering student; but it would really help if you could ask more specific questions.
this video is not playing .......if u tell me in briefly then it will enough for me ...so plzz .....
Min1a1k1shi
Min1a1k1shi · Feb 9, 2013
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
You can Search in google/wikipedia much easier then asking here 😁 and the above video is so good.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up