View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12920 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
mdronsubbs
mdronsubbs • Jun 1, 2008

How do you present your project

hello 1 and all.....can i have few tips on how present yourself and your project and paper presentation or seminar.......thanks CEansss😁
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jun 1, 2008
mdronsubbs
hello 1 and all.....can i have few tips on how present yourself and your project and paper presentation or seminar.......thanks CEansss😁
First things first - don't use this font in your presentations & even while posting on CE Forums! "Presentation" matters!

Okay, now coming back to your question - its difficult to answer in one post. However I recommend that you go through the following online presentation on Slideshare. Its called "Death By Power Point". There's lot of good advice in the presentation -

https://www.slideshare.net/thecroaker/death-by-powerpoint

Secondly, know your topic well. That's a must! Keep the slide count to minimum and let people listen to you - not read out the slides. If your slide contains everything that you want to say, your presence has no impotence.

Engage the audience - another must. Ask questions and let people ask questions to you!

These are just starting points. Presenting yourself well in seminar requires practice & some experience. Just be confident & cool.

Ask specific questions if you have any. [​IMG] All the best!

Share this content on your social channels -