How do you present your project

hello 1 and all.....can i have few tips on how present yourself and your project and paper presentation or seminar.......thanks CEansss๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mdronsubbs
    hello 1 and all.....can i have few tips on how present yourself and your project and paper presentation or seminar.......thanks CEansss๐Ÿ˜
    First things first - don't use this font in your presentations & even while posting on CE Forums! "Presentation" matters!

Okay, now coming back to your question - its difficult to answer in one post. However I recommend that you go through the following online presentation on Slideshare. Its called "Death By Power Point". There's lot of good advice in the presentation -

Death by PowerPoint

Secondly, know your topic well. That's a must! Keep the slide count to minimum and let people listen to you - not read out the slides. If your slide contains everything that you want to say, your presence has no impotence.

Engage the audience - another must. Ask questions and let people ask questions to you!

These are just starting points. Presenting yourself well in seminar requires practice & some experience. Just be confident & cool.

Ask specific questions if you have any. [โ€‹IMG] All the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Frnds I need to do a project in HTML If u have any material of HTML which is for beginners, please give me thanks a millions in advance๐Ÿ˜€
๐Ÿ˜let's post all our questions and answers about software testing here so that we get it at one single place!!!!!!!!!!
i m going to do a mini project namely"web based telecommunicatons "where i need to store credit card numbers of customers.Is there any open source encryption software available that i...
CEans, CE's strength lies in its contributors. In its quest of uniting engineers from all over the world, CE has met outstanding contributors who help other CEans, contribute innovative ideas,...
CEans, Welcome our 12,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan - Vishakha Soni ๐Ÿ˜ Keep rocking guys! Congratulations to everyone! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜