How do you backup your cell phone contacts?

I wish to know what are the ways you all backup your cell phone contacts. Do you?

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I use the Ovi Suite to make a backup of all my contacts and messages on my laptop.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I've backed up contacts once last year, for the first time ๐Ÿ˜› Though never had much use for it.

@ maddie
    Backing up messages of your girlfriend eh? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    ash
    @ maddie
    Backing up messages of your girlfriend eh? ๐Ÿ˜‰
    ๐Ÿ˜

I haven't had much use of the backup, even though my phone's been to the service center once!!
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Is there any way to back up all the contacts and messages from a simple mobile ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys, currently im building a passband system of 5 GHz, so I have simulated 16 QAM and its perfectly working fine at 5 GHz. But I am very new...
This question popped up in my mind while answering one of the queries on CE Forums. I've many friends who've worked on JAVA and they say it's easier to understand....
Hi...I am doing Mtech in NIT Surathkal (Computer Science) 1 year...Recently I have been offered a job by CDAC. Now i am confused about whether to go for job or...
My phone is now a days an extension of my body. It accompanies me wherever I go. I like my phone's screen the most. It's shiny bright and displays brilliant...
CEans, We've setup a neat mechanism to send CE Bulletin to all the members who've opted for receiving emails from administrator. Currently, we use CE Bulletin to send updates, important...