How Do Moderators Work? - Ever Wondered?

The reason why CEans don't see useless spam threads is because moderators work day and night to kill spam!

Here's how moderators work on a forum -

πŸ˜€ Moderators rock!

Replies

• lal
    lal
    aaawee.. are mods such crazy things..!! I thought they were all normal humans..!! 😁

*joking..! please dont ban me mods!!* πŸ˜›
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ha ha ha ha ha ha... Couldn't not stop laughing.. 😁
    Oh my God, What the expressions he was giving.. 😁
    Very nice, thanks for sharing, Akd!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    That's Jim Carrey from Bruce Almighty!! πŸ˜€

If you mods really work like that, hats off!! πŸ˜€

But do take it easy on the keyboards.. They might not last long this way..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @lal: Nope, Mods get super-human powers! 😁

@sada: Mods can never remain without coffee even while working at normal speed. πŸ˜›

@ss: My trackpad has already stopped working. 😐
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    A love letter to all the CE MODs

Dear MODs,

Do not use track-pads. It's against the law of 'fast action' of 'error correction'. Try using an old mouse. That'll help. πŸ˜€ Also the laptops keyboards are not good enough for moderators, they need to use an external USB keyboard (just in case the coffee spills due to all the frustration while moderating) Better to be Safe than Sorry. πŸ˜›

Humble advice to all moderators: Don't come to moderate when you're in bad mood. Use the frustration thread to vent your anger in case of excessive spamming. The exclusive "Frustration ONLY" thread is found here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Love,
    A CEan
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @anoop: Thanks for the letter & the concern.

All that mods need is a little pat on the back once in a while & a supportive community of awesomest engineers! :bighug:
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am sure other mods will agree with me on this.

At the end of the day, It's the fight against the evil. All the efforts you take to remove spam & see that law and order and decorum is maintained on the forum are fruitful because you know you are working for 'the greater good'. πŸ˜‰

*bows & leaves the stage*
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I always suspected about some God/ goddess working here.

That still is from Bruce Almighty where God blessed him to be God for some days and himself went on a holiday!

Hola You rock Moderator/ God Bruce Nolan!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I remember working like that (sans the typing) when I first moved from Yahoo hosting after getting the site hacked πŸ˜”
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    AbraKaDabra
    I am sure other mods will agree with me on this.

At the end of the day, It's the fight against the evil. All the efforts you take to remove spam & see that law and order and decorum is maintained on the forum are fruitful because you know you are working for 'the greater good'. πŸ˜‰

*bows & leaves the stage*
    *Clap clap clap*
    Oh, now the reference to Bruce Almighty has a greater sense πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I wonder if any of the new folks have seen this? β˜•
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Just came across this thread

MAN you mods are really crazy people

To keep things in check you guys do some funny things here
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I just saw this thread, I didnt watch the video but I remember that movie πŸ˜€

and MOD πŸ˜€
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Hahaha, nice one. I was a mod for a gaming site and it's really time consuming especially if you have a vision for your community and you want things to go right. It requires patience and personal sacrifice. Big respect to our mods here on CE πŸ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Orien'11 is a National Level Technical Symposium organized by the Departments of CSE and IT , which engender the meaning The Rising Sun. It exemplify the rising thoughts with innovation...
Hello CEans! I m anamika,an electrical engineering final year student. My hobbies are singing and solving puzzles. I m a net savvy person. My aim is to be succeed and...
This is one of the Awesome interviews we had. This interview is taken in ONLINE(in chat). He answered all our questions in INSTANTπŸ˜€ CEan - Punch_A_Tantra actually named Ambarish Ganeshcurrently...
The 7th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - A man 'P' has a son who is also his uncle. Known facts are: 1. P's son...
Time-lapse video of the construction of a 6-story phone in New York's Herald Square. The phone was built to celebrate the arrival of 4 new Windows Phones in the US...