How Do Inkjet Circuits Work ?

A new technology is developed which will make circuit printing easy as pie, it uses Inkjet printers to print the circuits. No more etching! The equipments to print circuit using Inkjet printer will cost just around $300 (Cheap for mass production)

I am eager to know how does Inkjet printer prints out the circuit. Do share, if you know how it works.
This circuit printing using Inkjet printers is so dope 😎

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For the second time I am alone on the site at 9 AM Sunday.
Usually light travels faster than sound.However, when we switch a television set on,the picture comes later sound.What is the reason behind this : ?
The title itself explains everything, I look forward to responses from every Cean on How they study a certain subject? I mean cram or some special procedure they follow that...
I have Quickheal installed on my PC. This has expired. Now I want to renew it. The cost of it is INR 2600 for 3 years while Bitdefender costs INR...
I'm interested in knowing the reasons why Safari, Chrome and Firefox have different memory utilisation and battery consumption rates. Each of these browsers uses a different rendering engine (Google's Chrome...