How do i design and construct a three phase 3kVA delta star power transformer?

I want a seminar paper or a material about how to design and construct a three phase 3KVA delta star power distribution transformer.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You should get plenty of information on the Internet if you look for three phase 3KVA Delta-Star transformers. If you encounter specific questions during your seminar preparation, feel free to ask them here so that we can answer them. Unfortunately, providing a ready-made paper would be beyond the scope of this community.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A king has 100 identical servants, each with a different rank between 1 and 100. At the end of each day, each servant comes into the king's quarters, one-by-one, in...
Can Anyone please post Solid Edge v 20 tutorials .. I have searched internet but coulldnt get any :S
Well I am a retd Equine race horse vet. worked with horses for around 33yrs. IT helped in my professon in calculating the horse nutrition requirements on a software prepare...
I'm wondering how to be cunning in associating with other people? Do you have good ideas?
I have done my B tech in Mechanical from NIT Nagpur .. with GPA well above 6 .. I have done training but no intern .. and I appeared for...