How CE looked in past

Fellas,

I stumbled upon webarchive page and got nostalgic. So those who are curious to know how CE looked in past head over to following links:

1. In Feb 2006 [After about 2.5 months of start]. Those were the days we only had a forum located at crazyengineers.com/forum , so I had to create a DHTML script to redirect users to CE Forums. You can see the script here:

#-Link-Snipped-#

2. In Jan 2007: We had about 1967 members then. The DHTML script was removed and we had a better looking front face of CE. We had interviewed Mr. Dan Kuykendall (the famous creator of Podpress). I remember it was one proud moment we've had when Dan agreed for Interview (we were very little known then, so you an understand! ;-) )

[Note: Header & other images are missing] . Link: CrazyEngineers Web Archive

Looking back, it looks like everything happened just yesterday. Those were the times when I'd get excited to see '10 guests online'! Boy! We've grown so much in past few days!

Replies

• jatin-phoenix
    jatin-phoenix
    👍boy!. we have grown.
    well done biggie...👍
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    An Emerging Community ...CE...
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I sure see this !

Threads: 572, Posts: 4,862, Members: 2,128
    Welcome to our newest member, #-Link-Snipped-# 😁
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well CE has traveled miles,but i feel its too early to get nostalgic..we sholud wait for more couple of years to get nostalgic!!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    CE looking good now...
    hopefully it improves much more in future
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    CE has changed Cloths. and now Looks Crazy..
  • safwan
    safwan
    its not opening here in KSA its URL BLOCKED by govt. biggie
    (old one)
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    CE looks great NOW !!!!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I joined CE around more then couple of years ago. I was among the starting members of CE... and remeber that there were very few who used to reply on threads... slowly and steadily CE did progress and changed the skin, got a new look which you guyz are seeing now. Now CE do have an existance when we talk about the engineering forums.

Great going... way to go ....

Best of Luck CE.

-CrazyBoy
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    its good now....
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Feels so nostalgic... 😀
    I loved all the CE avatars till date.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The good old days... 😀

CE was cool and remains cool till date. Rock On CE! 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Awesome!! CE Rocks!!
    Rock on CE
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hey nice 😀 but since i joined CE has had only one makeover 😁 and i like it anyway 😁
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Way to go CE.....it has improved a lot....all the best for future.....😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The California Israel Chamber of Commerce is hosting 10 Israeli start-ups in Silicon Valley for its annual Israel Web Tour from April 20-23, 2009. We have been debating whether Israel...
This episode of Laptop Hunters has been brought to you by Microsoft and Sony VAIO. Spoiler: the actors don't buy a Mac, instead wander aimlessly around the dozens of PC...
My directory structure is: C: MyProjects😔this is folder . EVERYTHING followed by ":" is folder) beerV1: src,classes (sub-folders) ................................................................ src folder contains: src: com: example: web,model (sub-folders) web folder contains:...
Ah! debate since ages is taking reality form. here comes the fact. An BOT of University of Aberystwyth named ADAM can think and make descisions and the stunner part here...
Hello everyone, Im having a broadband connection of 256k but the downloading speed is not going above 30k. When i complained to my isp provider they said that its not...