How can YOU make a difference with CE

*Must read for all New Joiners*

I remember it was more than 3 years back when Biggie had told me the concept behind starting CE. I took a little time to understand. But I have been here since then, once I did. Its been an eventful 3 years with CE and lot of people have helped us grow from a tiny forum on the web to a giant in itself.

During this journey we found many able guys who, by all means, have helped CE grow and take shape. In the event all of them have had take aways for themselves too. People like Ash, raj87verma88, MaRo, Gohm, Kidakaka, xHeavenlyx, Durga, Shalini_goel14, sauravgoswami, godfather have all joined as regular members and grew up to the special staus that they hold today. They have contributed to CE and were eventually rewarded for the good performance. The CE team, which was once a one man army is now a whole battalion of really talented people.

It is not just about the special status, people have been benefited for being associated with CE. I remember lot of people got an upper hand in their job interviews, in their college committees, at their work places for being associated with CE. Even Me and Biggie were offered jobs on the basis of work we did for CE. Lot of people even have found useful information, business ideas, partners and over and above all, good friends to be with.

Even YOU can make a difference! Being a CE member is not just about posting. Its about being together and contributing for the building of an engineering marvel. Its about working and getting counted. You share an idea and look at how you get help and response from all over the CE world. Even you can be counted amongst those privileged few mentioned above.

Let us all 'you' become 'us' and build a better engineered world.

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    mayurpathak
    People like Ash, raj87verma88, MaRo, Gohm, Kidakaka, xHeavenlyx, Durga, Shalini_goel14, sauravgoswami, godfather have all joined as regular members and grew up to the special staus that they hold today.
    Thanks Sir for counting me also. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Excellent write up Mayur , this should help not only the new joinees but all of CE people to contribute something to CE world.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    English-Scared
    Excellent write up Mayur , this should help not only the new joinees but all of CE people to contribute something to CE world.
    Thank You! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    *standing ovation* ๐Ÿ˜€

Man, its almost 2 years for me here. What a ride till now, haha.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Mayur!
    It's just Awesome. Kind of truly inpsirational!!

ha ha!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hm Durga, you still have posting issues eh? I dont want to keep approving your posts ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    mayurpathak
    Thank You! ๐Ÿ˜€
    oh! i saw it late
    You are welcome Mayur.
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    its been nearly 2 yrs for me here...seen many changes on board & also in the system...keep it rolling,

Thanks,
    J2R

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Am a third year student, ECE. Please if anyone has an idea of how to do it please, i really need your help. just give me an idea! Please! thank...
hi frnds, can i get any site where i can learn MATLAB online for digital image processing??
Hi Friends I am using LoadRunner 9.1 I need to test the windows services performance(user defined), so how can I invoke or run the service using the loadrunner. Can any...
hi crazy engineers, iam a 3rd mechanical engineering student im searching for an intership programme in this summer would u pls help me to find one?? ๐Ÿ˜•
Check Out this blog for Piping Engineering Piping Info For Piping Jobs visit: Piping Jobs Thank you