how can you describe the person above you?

hi....

this is simple.you have to describe the person above you in this thread by some engineering words which you think is suitable for him/her....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had a recent PM from durga about a survey; I cannot reply to this poster they have their inbox set to private.
Hi to everyone! I would like to know if there is any way to measure high voltage without opening the circuit, to measure the voltage directly from the line. Maybe...
While going through the threads, I have noticed that people just post anything, whether its said previously by someone else or its lame or useless, they just post it. Eg....
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ CE Colloquium: Online paper presentation/seminar contest ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ {Update}: Entries are no longer being accepted. About CE Colloquium: We had been brainstorming on conducting an online paper presentation contest on...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/28917-ce-colloquium-online-paper-presentation-seminar-contest.html Read the announcement carefully before you ask questions 😀