How can web access be blocked for a specific group of users on a network with a firewall.

Create two networks to segregate users. Map 1 network with users which are allowed and the 2nd network with users which are not allowed. Create an ACL which would deny access to DNS for the 2nd network. As DNS is blocked, web access would not be allowed for the respective network

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Umm, saw your other post as well. We already know this and have implemented. If you are making new posts regarding a topic that you know, It will be better if you write a post that has practical implementation of what you are saying here (as a tutorial or a video maybe).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone help with the questions which were there in Cdac 06-12-2015 ? A Genuine help is required.. Please help if anyone has given the exam on Dec. 06 itsely....
This question has kept hitting my mind on and off ever since laptops came into my life. Today, as I've successfully ventured back and forth through 3 laptops [Dell (15.6...
I would like to do my project on raspberry pi..pls suggest some ideas which is useful ...can I do raspberry pi as a broadcasting FM station.?is this a good project...
XML-RPC is a very straightforward and effective data transport mechanism. Requests and responses are formatted in a common way. Clients and service providers can easily implement this simple protocol. PHP...
Around a year back, due to some "compulsory attendance" drag I had to attain an outreach program in a village school. The main idea of the program was to teach...